Our compliance team at LC Lawyers LLP in Hong Kong represents our clients across the world and cover the full spectrum of legal and regulatory compliance services.
Our role as regulatory compliance lawyers in Hong Kong is to assist corporations in running their processes and actions smoothly and in coherence with the law. Legal compliance services are crucial if you want to guarantee that your Hong Kong company follows the rules and regulations stipulated by both the government and internal regulators.
We cover all of the following:
- Conducting pre-acquisition due diligence, post-acquisition risk assessment and integration to reduce the risk of successor-liability issues;
- Advising Hong Kong listed issuers on compliance with the Listing Rules, Takeovers Code and relevant securities laws;
- Advising financial institutions licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission on compliance and policy formation;
- Advising on a wide variety of commercial matters including different types of contracts, money service operator licensing, money lender licensing, stored value facilities, leasing, agency, broadcasting and entertainment; and
- Conducting legal compliance training services here in Hong Kong.
As an experienced law firm in Hong Kong that provides legal compliance services, we are best known for our flexibility and our robust strategies. They involve combining our legal expertise, our deep understanding of business practices and legal and regulatory systems in Hong Kong.
Where necessary, we work with lawyers in other jurisdictions within the global EY network and experts in forensics, investigations and internal compliance reviews. We also provide practical solutions, including on corporate governance and internal control issues. Our lawyers also assist clients in developing, implementing and monitoring regulatory compliance programmes and conduct in-house training to mitigate the risk of investigations.