Principal areas of practice
Lynndy focuses on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and fundraising. She also advises clients on initial public offerings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and compliance matters in relation to Hong Kong-listed companies.
Lynndy has experience in initial public offerings, regular compliance matters for listed companies in Hong Kong, mergers and acquisitions involving listed and private companies, and capital market fund raising activities. Over the years, she has regularly served several listed companies on corporate governance matters, including compliance with the Hong Kong Listing Rules, Takeovers Code, and the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
Lynndy is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Experience and representative matters
Hong Kong initial public offerings (“IPOs”) and corporate finance
- Involved in the issuance of new shares in a listed Hong Kong-based property development company to a wholly-owned subsidiary of a Hong Kong-based investment company
- Involved in the placing of convertible bonds issued by a Hong Kong-based company that principally engaged in toys, resources and leisure-related business
- Involved in the placing of shares, placing of convertible bonds and share subscription with connected person under specific mandate in a textile company and a major transaction in relation to provision of loan and media business
- Involved in the top-up placing of existing shares and subscription of new shares in a well-known construction engineering company
- Involved in the placing of shares in a forestry company
- Involved in the placing of shares in a Mainland China international integrated retailer listed in Hong Kong with a Hong Kong-based corporate finance franchise as placing agent
- Involved in the issue of U.S. dollar senior guaranteed perpetual capital securities issued by the subsidiary of a listed coal production company
- Involved in the issue of U.S. dollar senior notes by an alternative energy company
- Involved in the IPO and listing of a well-established Mainland China-based integrated plastic solutions provider on Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Involved in the IPO and listing of a large licensed microfinance company in Mainland China on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Involved in the IPO and listing of H-shares of one of the largest licensed microfinance company in Mainland China on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Involved in the IPO and listing of H-shares of a Mainland China construction company on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Involved in the IPO and listing of a building construction company on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Mergers and acquisitions
- Involved in advising the controlling shareholder in the privatization of a listed company through a scheme of arrangement and the delisting from the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Involved in the acquisition and mandatory offer of a Hong Kong-based financial services company by a large Mainland China securities brokerage company
- Involved in major transactions relating to the acquisition of properties by a property development company
- Involved in several acquisitions of assets and properties involving the issuance of consideration shares by a listed Hong Kong-based property development company
- Involved in the voluntary conditional share exchange offer to acquire shares of an apparel company in Hong Kong made by a global semiconductor industrial corporation
- Involved in the acquisition of shares in a well-known Hong Kong-based company which principally engaged in construction engineering businesses and mandatory general offer by a private investor
- Involved in advising a Mainland China-based clean energy and thin-film solar power company on a scheme of arrangement relating to a Hong Kong listed company
Regulatory compliance matters
- Involved in advising a number of listed companies in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant laws and regulations
Includes matters handled prior to joining LC Lawyers LLP
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, LL.M.
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, LL.B.